Rock Manifesto
Monday, August 15, 2005
  Stumpy Joe... Yea, I Went There
So there's two reasons to call Nick Stumpy Joe. One because he has stumpy fingers. And two because he keeps getting stumped on song lyrics... yea, I went there.

So... what do you think about this summer? Sucking ass man... I worked all July and now it's August and i've got nothing to do. Hmm... monkey shirts on ebay. Man, I don't have any money.

Movies I need to watch: Ray, Sin City, In Good Company. I can't think of any more.

Who's hot? Hmm... I haven't thought of a new hot girl in a while. Jo Jo... wait, she's like 12. Skye Sweetnam... damn it. Olsen Twins legal yet? They're not even cute...

1 o clock... yes, Gilmore Girls is ending. I wish it would snow... I hate summer. It's too hot and humid. I miss the feeling and smell of colder seasons. I miss wearing hoodies. I think I should buy that hoodie from Foot Locker at Stone Road. Need a Paul Frank shirt... and new pants. My Lacosh shirt better come soon.

My friend has nice boobs... I miss her.

"Alright... I'll take it." - If you don't know it, you suck.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
A view on how it was and how it could be.

Name:
Location: Canada
ARCHIVES
June 2004 / July 2004 / August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / January 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / September 2006 /


Powered by Blogger